How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from H&M?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
H&M Coupon | H&M Coupons | H&M Coupon Code |H&M Promo | H&M Code | H&M Promo Code | H&M Discount Code |H&M Discount | H&M Voucher Code | H&M Discount Coupon | H&M New User Coupon | H&M First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For H&M | Coupon For H&M | Discount Coupon For H&M | Discount Code For H&M | H&M New User coupon | H&M 15% off Coupon Code | H&M Promo Code | H&M Promo
Let's Save On H&M Products with Onlinecouponcode.in
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. H&M ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get H&M PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at H&M SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to save big and making use of H&M PROMO CODE will help you get H&M products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to get numbers of H&M Coupon Code and you can avail maximum H&M DISCOUNT on shopping at H&M . If you are shopping for the first time in the H&M then you can get H&M NEW USER COUPON and H&M FIRST ORDER COUPON.You can avail any of theH&M DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlinecouponcode.in to grab the latest Discount given at H&M Online Store.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB or H&M Group (abbreviated H&M) is a multinational clothing company based in Sweden. Its focus is fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children. As of 2021, H&M Group operates in 75 geographical markets with 4,702 stores under the various company brands, with 107,375 full-time equivalent positions.
H&M is the largest international clothing retailer only behind Spain-based Inditex (parent company of Zara). H&M was founded by Erling Persson and its current CEO is Helena Helmersson.
The company was founded by Erling Persson in 1947, when he opened his first shop in Västerås, Sweden. The shop, called Hennes (Swedish for "hers"), exclusively sold women's clothing. Another store opened in Norway in 1964. In 1968, Persson acquired the hunting apparel retailer Mauritz Widforss (founded in 1904 by Laurentzius Mauritz Victor Widforss) in Stockholm, which led to the inclusion of a menswear collection in the product range, and the name change to Hennes & Mauritz.
The company was listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange in 1974. Shortly after, in 1976, the first store outside Scandinavia opened in London.
SHOP BY PRODUCT
- H&M HOME
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON H&M BY Onlinecouponcode.in:
- Have a look at all the latest H&M Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Onlinecouponcode.in
- Select the H&M Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your H&M account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and Book your tickets easily.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
Order Tracking status:
- Login to your account - Login.
- Click on View Order History.
- Click on the tracking number against the specific order.
- Or Click Here Check Status.
RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND
Returns are free of charge.
- Please keep in mind that online purchases must be returned via mail and cannot be returned in our physical stores. The return must be sent to us within 30 days from the date you received your parcel.
- Items such as swimwear, underwear, pierced earrings, cosmetics and face masks cannot be exchanged & refunded due to hygiene reasons.
- H&M HOME items purchased online cannot be returned in our stores and must be returned through our returns portal only. To ensure successful return pick-up, please return the product in the same packaging as received.
- You can easily return items by following these steps:
- Let us know which items you wish to return by registering your return online here. All you need is your order number and you can arrange collection of your return.
- Package the items you wish to return in a suitable bag or box, eg. the one you received your parcel in. Registering your return online means you don’t need to include any paperwork in your parcel.
- A courier from Delhivery will attach the return label on your parcel upon collection.
- he courier will provide you with proof of return. Please keep this for your records.
- Once we have received your return shipment in our warehouse, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the parcel. Please allow up to 14 days for this to happen. If you don’t receive the email within 14 days, please contact us.
- We don’t currently offer an exchange service. If you would prefer items in another colour or size, please just return the items you don’t need and place a new order on hm.com.
- We will refund any item(s), returned in the same state as you received them in, with all labels and tags still attached.
- We will refund the value of your returned item(s) excluding the delivery fees within 30 days after receiving your return as below:
- Card: If you have paid by card, we will refund the balance to the card originally used.
- Cash on delivery: Please add your bank account details to your My H&M account and we will refund the balance directly to your bank account. Please note, even if the courier accepted card or other non-cash payment on delivery, we will still refund the balance to your bank account.
- Once we have received your return shipment in our warehouse, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the parcel.
What is Digital Returns?
- Digital Returns is a seamless process to book the returns digitally by simply visiting our H&M website under customer service return page.
Where can I find a link to Digital Return?
- You will find the link to Digital return on our H&M website under customer service return page. The link is also available on your order shipment email and in the hard copy Invoice received in your parcel.
Showing an error while booking the return?
- Ensure you have cleared Cache and Cookies from your Browser and make sure you have entered the right order no and email address you used when you placed the order. If the issue still persist than contact Customer Service for further assistance
Can I return part of my order?
- Yes – You can return any item from your order.
What details do I need to register a return digitally?
- In order to register your return digitally, you will need to have an order no and email address you used when you placed the order.
Can I change the mode of payment of my refund?
- No – Refund will be made to the original mode of payment.
Do I need to have a return label for returning an item digitally?
- No – The Digital return is completely paperless and requires no return label.
How can I cancel my registered return?
- You can cancel your registered return by simply following the link provided in your return confirmation email.
How many times a courier will make the attempt to collect my parcel?
- A courier will have a maximum of two attempts to collect your parcel, failing on 2nd attempt will auto cancel your registered return.
How can I view the status of my return parcel?
- You can simply refer to your return confirmation email and click on 'track my return' or you can contact our Customer Service team.
How can I return incorrect item or faulty item?
- You can return any incorrect item or faulty item by following the normal return procedure upon selecting the correct reason.
How can I return a wrong parcel?
- Please contact Customer Service for the assistance.
What all can I return?
- You can return any item. Swimwear, underwear, pierced earrings and cosmetics cannot be exchanged & refunded due to hygiene reasons
.CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
Communications Director. Andreas Eriksson +46 8 796 55 00. Corporate Governance. Henrik Lundin +46 8 796 55 00 [email protected] ; Head of Sustainability. Leyla Ertur