How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from BATH AND BODY WORK ?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
BATH AND BODY WORK Coupon | BATH AND BODY WORK Coupons | BATH AND BODY WORK Coupon Code |BATH AND BODY WORK Promo | BATH AND BODY WORK Code | BATH AND BODY WORK Promo Code | BATH AND BODY WORK Discount Code |BATH AND BODY WORK Discount | BATH AND BODY WORK Voucher Code | BATH AND BODY WORK Discount Coupon | BATH AND BODY WORK New User Coupon | BATH AND BODY WORK First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For BATH AND BODY WORK | Coupon For BATH AND BODY WORK | Discount Coupon For BATH AND BODY WORK | Discount Code For BATH AND BODY WORK | BATH AND BODY WORK New User coupon | BATH AND BODY WORK 15% off Coupon Code | BATH AND BODY WORK Promo Code | BATH AND BODY WORK Promo
Let's Save On BATH AND BODY WORK Products With Onlinecouponcode.in
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. BATH AND BODY WORK ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get BATH AND BODY WORK PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at BATH AND BODY WORK SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to save big and making use of BATH AND BODY WORK PROMO CODE will help you get BATH AND BODY WORK products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to get number of BATH AND BODY WORK Coupon Codes and you can avail of maximum BATH AND BODY WORK DISCOUNT on shopping at BATH AND BODY WORK . If you are shopping for the first time in the BATH AND BODY WORK then you can get BATH AND BODY WORK NEW USER COUPON and BATH AND BODY WORK FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail of any of the BATH AND BODY WORK DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlinecouponcode.in to grab the latest Discount given at BATH AND BODY WORK Online Store.
ABOUT BATH AND BODY WORK:
Bath & Body Works, LLC. is an American retail store chain that sells soaps, lotions, fragrances, and candles. It was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio and has since expanded across 6 continents. In 1997, it was the largest bath shop chain in the United States.
Bath & Body Works was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio. The company's first store opened in a Cambridge, Massachusetts mall in September 1990. In 1997, a secondary brand called Bath & Body Works at Home was launched. Two years later the company launched the White Barn Candle Company, a division specializing in the sale of scented candles.
A Bath & Body Works at the Rushmore Mall in Rapid City, South Dakota
Bath & Body Works launched both a seasonal catalog and a website in 2006. In November 2006, the company launched its first television commercial advertisement. Net sales as of January 28, 2006 were $2.3 billion, significantly higher than all other L Brands companies other than Victoria's Secret.
In July 2008, the company announced that it was opening six locations in Canada. With the company acquiring Canadian-based La Senza, they felt it was the opportunity to move into a growing Canadian market, with The Body Shop being its main competition.
Bath & Body Works operates more than 1,900 stores. In October 2010, it opened its first stores outside of North America in Kuwait, by the franchise giant M.H. Alshaya.
- BODY CARE
- HOME FRAGRANCE
- HAND SOAPS & SANITIZERS
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON BATH AND BODY WORK BY Onlinecouponcode.in:
- Have a look at all the latest BATH AND BODY WORK Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Onlinecouponcode.in Select the BATH AND BODY WORK Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your BATH AND BODY WORK account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and Book your tickets easily.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
- Net banking
ORDER TRACKING STATUS:
- A shipping confirmation with your tracking ID will be sent to you after the product has been dispatched. You can use this ID to track your order by visiting the website. This will tell you the approximate delivery time of your order and the current shipping sta
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITION
- These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Website. By accessing, browsing, using or registering on our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions in their entirety. Please check this page regularly to determine whether our Terms & Conditions have been updated - any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on this Website.
We reserve the right to:
- amend our Terms & Conditions;
- refuse any user access to our Website;
- terminate user accounts;
- modify or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) this Website without notice; or
- cancel customer orders at our discretion.
- You may register as a customer of the Website and as part of the registration process you will need to select a password which is in accordance with our password policy. You are solely responsible for the security of your password and account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. We would be storing your information to be able to make your experience with our brand better.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material, content or software supplied as part of our Website, including emails or any other form of communication with you is protected by international copyright and database right laws and shall remain at all times vested in Us or, where relevant, our franchisors/licensors.
- You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or our franchisors/licensors. You may not extract and/or utilise the whole or any part the Website without our express written consent.
- The brand names and logos indicated on our Website and all related emails are owned either by Us or by our franchisors/licensors in the territories in which we operate.
- We may provide the functionality to allow customers to provide Product ratings and reviews (“User Content”) in relation to the Products. If so, customers are solely responsible for such User Content, and you warrant that any User Content you post is accurate and that you are the sole author. We do not necessarily review User Content prior to it being posting and it may not reflect our views or opinions. You hereby assign to us all intellectual property rights in any User Content you post on the Website. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of such User Content. We reserve the right to remove User Content which in our sole opinion is deemed to be incorrect, offensive, illegal or otherwise unacceptable. User Content which provides negative reviews of Products will generally be deemed acceptable when objective, not otherwise in breach of these Terms & Conditions and posted by a verified customer.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy or in relation to any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website, in our stores or with customer services (including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade).
Although our Website follows high levels of Information Security Standards, we make no warranty that our Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms & Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any matter that arises out of your use of our Website shall be governed by the applicable laws in the territory in which you are registered to use our Website (assuming it is a territory in which we operate) and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that relevant territory.
- If you breach these Terms & Conditions and we take no immediate action, this does not mean that We will not be entitled to assert our rights and remedies at a later date.
- Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION
- You have 14 days to return your products.
- The returns process requires two simple steps:
- Return the relevant products to a store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging.
- Carry the relevant invoice.
- Please note that the duration is in accordance to the relevant applicable laws in your country, and in case of offers, special conditions are to be applied.
- Products purchased online can only be returned to any of our stores.
- Any items whatsoever which have been provided free-of-charge with the relevant products must also be returned.
- You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return, exchange or refund.
- In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of products in the following categories: underwear, lingerie, fragrances, health & beauty (such as skincare, make-up & cosmetics) or other products which are personalised to your order.
- In the case of faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a substitute or replacement product or we will give you a full refund through the possible means, including any delivery charges you paid for (if any). In any case you must return the faulty, damaged or incorrect products to us as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied.
- Any products purchased through an eGift card will be refunded via an eGift card
- -Any orders placed through a combination of payment methods (e.g. eGift + Card) will be refunded via the original payment method
- eGift card payments will be refunded via an eGift card and the remaining balance directly to credit/debit cards
- eGift card purchases & Top ups are non-refundable
- If you would like to exchange any products, you may visit the nearest store to return the items & purchase the new products.
- Please note that this is subject to availability and is per our applicable policies.
- Subject to the above exclusions, we will process a refund upon receipt of the returned/exchanged products, excluding any delivery charges you paid for through ordering.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Any refunds given by us in relation to returns/exchanges will be made as follows.
References to Alshaya Card refer to our gift/refund card which may then be used for future purchases in our stores, not online.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so by calling our Customer Services department 800-74292during working hours and within one hour of having placed it.
- If you paid by credit card or debit card (KNET in Kuwait), and you have cancelled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorisation or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account as this is dependent on bank processing procedures.
- Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only then be cancelled through our returns/refunds process as mentioned above.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
A Bath & Body Works at the Rushmore Mall in Rapid City, South Dakota
1800 833 5350